Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring fever!



Hey friends!
Well, today is officially the first day of spring. Oh how I've been waiting for this day! This past week in LA was B-E-A-utiful; 80 degrees, clear skies, friendly little squirrels...perfect for studying for finals! ;) Now that finals week is over I feel like I can breathe again, phew! I finally have a chance to read for pleasure, layout and soak up the rays, maybe go on a run around Batiquitos Lagoon. Ohhhh how I love spring break! (if only I was with my other half, Pam Pam!) Something I'm really looking forward to at the end of this week (Saturday, March 27th) is the FLOURISH conference that my good friends Rachel Closs and Megan Fate are putting on. I'm so excited that I have the opportunity to help with it. The conference is for high school girls and will be focusing on finding our identities in Christ, figuring out what our purpose is, and learning how to live our lives in a way that enables us to flourish. Here is a link to the website if you want to check it out!
Flourish Conference Website!

The other morning I decided to whip out my mom's nice camera and take some pictures outside. We have this really neat plant in our front yard that attracts tons of bees! I was able to take some neat shots...it really makes me appreciate God's creation. Ah! He is so awesome! Here are some of my favorite pictures and a verse that I love about God's majesty.

"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens...When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?" Psalm 8: 1-4

Have a great week!
Suzanne

2 comments:

  1. i love you suz....and i LOVE those pics!!! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach! love you :) can't wait to see you soon

    ReplyDelete